we are glad about your interest in our company.
Institutional investors – physical assets for solid returns
The climate in which institutional investors operate has changed markedly in recent years. To secure reliable returns despite market volatility calls for clearly structured, intelligent strategies. To spread risk effectively and secure predictable income streams, investors are increasingly looking to physical assets. And for Commerz Real – a member of the Commerzbank Group – this has been our core business for more than 49 years. We are experts for specialty property, infrastructure, renewable energy, and currently manage assets worth in excess of 35 billion euros.
You can make our extensive experience work to your advantage. You can leverage our asset investment vehicles to generate lasting returns for your clients. For instance, you can choose one of our funds specifically developed for professional and semi-professional investors. All investments are actively managed across the entire lifecycle.
Or you could choose a made-to-measure product. You describe your goals and imperatives, and we apply our broad skillset to create a tailored fund – always mindful of the very specific governance and structural needs of insurance companies, pension plans, and family offices. Moreover, we provide reports that comply with applicable legislation and policies, in line with your organisation’s requirements. Commerz Real is committed to delivering complete transparency across the entire value chain.
The tangible benefits to you:
- Specialists for physical assets for 49 years
- A member of the Commerzbank Group
- The strengths and synergies of a major group of companies
- Assets worth more than 35 billion euros under management
- 120 funds and property assets with a total value of approximately 21 billion euros
- Scope asset management rating in 2021: AA (AMR)
- Scope Alternative Investment Award 2019
- Design of made-to-measure funds combining four asset classes (special-purpose property, infrastructure, renewable energy)
- Stabile, long-term investments in physical assets
- Maximum transparency and clear structures
- Attractive returns
- Personal advice and assistance
Open-ended real estate fund
hausInvest is one of Germany’s largest and longest-established open-ended real estate funds. It has delivered a positive return each and every year since its inception in 1972. If you are looking to invest in the longer term, this might be the right choice for you.Discover more